Anesthesia Workstation Atlas N7
● 15.6" TFT touch screen, integrated patient monitor design.
● Dual touch screen, special and simple-operation screen layout.
● User friendly design interface, easy to operate.
● Human engineering design, rotatable supporting arm and adjustable angle.
● Product dimension: 1490mm x 900mm x660mm
● Auto-test guidance, visual operation guidance
● Full-electronic control and electronic flow meter, precise control and accurate data monitoring. In line with respiratory physiology, avoid man-machine confrontation
● All ventilation modes to satisfy neonate, pediatric and adult patients.
● Integrated breathing circuit with built-in heater.
● Fully-Electronic for flow meters (Unique design), functional-test: including system leakage and compliance, calculation, automatic switchover.
● Calculation, automatic switchover, if O2/NO2/Air deficiency: O2←→Air, N2O←→O2
● Fully-Electronic fresh gas flow control (Unique design), gas supply measured by presure sensor.
● Electronic and Mechanical Flush 02 .
● Bypass switch, absorb switch status detect, 4 wave display in the same screen.
|Work Surface||Height（With casters） 149cm(58.6inch)Width 90cm(35.4inch)
Safe shelf loading 15 kg±0.5kg
|Screen||15.6 inch TFT LED screen, 1366*768 pixels (17”/19” Optional)|
|Gas control & supply||Electronic control gas mixer, O2, N2O, Air|
|Position for vaporizer||Dual positions (Selectatec bar)|
|Electronic Flowmeter||O2, Air and N2O(numerical/bargraph)|
|Ventilator Software||V-CMV, P-CMV, V-SIMV, P-SIMV, PRVC, PRVC-SIMV, Manual/Spont, CPAP, PSV, HLM|
|Spirometry loop||P-V,P-F,F-V, reference Loop|
|Spare Cylinder yoke||Optional (O2, N2O )|
|Li-ion Battery||1 battery, 4800mAhOptional (2 batteries, 9600mAh)|
|Waveforms||Up to 4 waveforms|
|Auxiliary power outlets||4|
|Castors||Four castors(dual wheels 125mm) with 4 separate brakes|
|Drawers||3 with lock|
|Reading lamp||LED lighting Included|
|Gas monitor module||Optional（CO2, AG）|
Pediatrics applicable breathing circuit
1. Detachable aluminum breathing circuit, upward or downward bellows design.
2. Easy to disassemble for clean and sterillization demand.
3. Position detection of breathing system installation.
4. Support the demand of autoclaving at 134℃.
Exellent CO2 absorber
1. Soda lime canister can be easily operated by one hand.
2. Easy to exchange soda lime during the operation.
3. Position detection of canister installation
3. With by-pass tech position detection of canister installation.
1.10~1500ml tidal volume to meet the surgical needs of for neonates, pediatrics and adults.
2.Fresh gas with compliance and leakage compensation.
3. VCV,PCV, PSV, HLM, SIMV, ACGO, Manual ventilation modes.
4. Alarms of incorrect installation of breathing system and soda lime canister.
1.Can be easily disassembled for clean and sterilization.
2. Stainless steel material can stand any chemical sterilization agent.
3. LED lights equipped to provide lighting for the workbench.
Advanced technology and design
ACGO, Emergency AGSS Fresh Gas, Attachment Bracket, Auxiliary Outlet, AGSS.
Smart operation & control
1. Auto FiO2
One key FiO2 Concentration set up, automatic adjust oxygen flow to maintain FiO2 if fresh gas has changed.
Touch and slide to modify the setting value, high efficient operating.
2. Electronic & Mechanical Flush O2
Flush O2 can be operated by electronic button on the touchscreen or mechanical button on the workbench, user friendly control.
3. Color coding
Different color stands for different parameter unit, it is very intuitive for the user to check and distinguish different parameters simply by the colors.